Terms And Conditions
- The cottage is more suitable for family holidays as Whitehills is a quiet village off the beaten track.
- The number in the party must not exceed the capacity of the property, i.e. 4 (a young child/baby may be accommodated in travel cot).
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the cottage.
- Pets are not allowed anywhere in the cottage.
- There is private parking for one car near the cottage.
- Ensure that the holiday cottage is securely locked when not occupied.
- Any breakage, damage or losses should be replaced or reimbursed.
- At the end of the let, the cottage should be left in a clean & tidy condition.
Thank you for you Co-operation.
Rates For 2017
(Saturday to Saturday weekly rent) Including Gas and Electricity charges, from £285-£485 per week. Short break rates depending on availability.
A deposit of £50 - £75 per week is payable on booking.
Balance Of Payment
This must be paid 5 weeks before the start of the holiday. Bookings made within 5 weeks of the start of the holiday must be paid in full at time of booking.
Entry and Departure
The cottage will be available for occupation from 4pm on the first day of booking and should be vacated by 10:00 am on last day.
Bed linen (apart from cot bedding), towels and kitchen towels will be supplied.
You may be unfortunate enough to have to cancel your holiday. If the holiday is cancelled before the start date of the holiday, you will receive a refund for the week/s I can successfully re-book, less £50 of the deposit sent at the time of booking to cover administration costs. If you must cancel your holiday then please let me know as soon as possible.
NB It may be advisable to consider holiday insurance to cover this eventuality.